Performance Question

When I start a new game my game speed is half a star but the performance is is 3 stars. No matter how many leagues I select this doesn't change. Normally I play with English BN/BS, Scottish D3, Italian B and Spanish D2. I have all players loaded from major European clubs.

The reason I'm asking is I'm determined to do a Journeyman save and have as many leagues as possible running. So my question is how many years could I get with half star speed and 3 star performance??

How long do you have? Stupid question, it's like asking how long is a piece of string...

I don't think it was a stupid question, in fact I think it's a valid question. I start a save with say, 10 nations but after the 1st season my game runs slow because my machine can't handle it. I would like to know beforehand.

So my question is how many years could I get with half star speed and 3 star performance??

This question. As many as you have time for. I started my save with 0.5 star game rating and am 21 seasons in after 24 days in game.

I run 27 leagues and a database of around 47,000 players on 1 star speed. Never had any problem with long term games. If you wanna speed your loading/saving up, untick the "compress saved games" option the the games preferences menu. Yes, it will make your saved games around 1gb big but the game will save and load a lot quicker.

Archived