loan players

hiya

i find it really frustrating that when i send a player on loan for a season they only get 1 or 2 games all season

is there any way of putting in the loan contract that he has to play a few games or it would just be better to keep him at my club lol

thanks

Are you "sending" a player on loan as in to a feeder club, or accepting loan bids for him?

If you're sending him to a feeder, you need to make sure he's good enough to play for them.

If you're accepting bids for him, you need to read the news item and make sure it says he will be a valuable member of the first team. If he won't be, don't accept the bid.

Add the "can be recalled" clause. You can choose to add this as a standard clause when offering players out for loan. That way you can recall them if they ain't playing.

Also, as BHA says, look at the club's assessment of a player. I'd rather loan out a player who will be a valuable member of the first team to a lesser club than to loan out a player warming the bench at a bigger club.

i got some really good up and coming players from west ham and everyone want to get him on loan but last season he played like 3 games hes 18 a dc/dm/mc lol 6'9 and 15 stone in the top half in the prem and he dont get a game in the champ or league 1 is bad :(

I always make sure its valuable player for the team. No point accepting a loan bid that is 'back up for team' as they can do that your club.

I always have to go through my feeder clubs to see if my players are good enough for them.

Archived