establish soccer school in overseas

Wait, why is everyone so positive?

This doesn't happen. Man Utd don't have academies all over the world, they don't even have foreign nationals coming through their UK academy. The only foreign players they purchase from other academies - like Rafael or Pogba.

Link ups with clubs happen - referred to as feeder clubs in game.

Please, nothing in FM that doesn't happen IRL.

Wait, why is everyone so positive?

This doesn't happen. Man Utd don't have academies all over the world, they don't even have foreign nationals coming through their UK academy. The only foreign players they purchase from other academies - like Rafael or Pogba.

Link ups with clubs happen - referred to as feeder clubs in game.

Please, nothing in FM that doesn't happen IRL.

Like managers having total control over transfers and contracts from the first day they join a club? Or what about the fantasy of taking over any club as a manager who doesn't exist?

I realise this is a stretch further but there are elements of FM that aren't realistic and rightly so, its a game and this sort of feature isn't so unrealistic that its unbelievable for a club to do this sort of thing. Fair enough if you don't want it because you want more realism but i hope this idea doesn't get dismissed purely for that.

Like managers having total control over transfers and contracts from the first day they join a club? Or what about the fantasy of taking over any club as a manager who doesn't exist?

I realise this is a stretch further but there are elements of FM that aren't realistic and rightly so, its a game and this sort of feature isn't so unrealistic that its unbelievable for a club to do this sort of thing. Fair enough if you don't want it because you want more realism but i hope this idea doesn't get dismissed purely for that.

It is unrealistic by definition. I am not saying it isn't plausible, but as it doesn't actually happen I would call it unrealistic.

I don't want anything in the game that doesn't reflect real life, and as this doesn't, it will never be in a game.

Archived