Two of my players got red carded at the same time.

My team is playing against Palermo. At the 64th minute Bonucci gets a red card for a professional foul, hacking down Hernadez and De Rossi gets his second yellow and red for protesting. Luckily we still won the match, 1-0. I never had two players sent off and I've been playing since the championship manager games.

Literally just had this happen in a cup match on my Cletic save. DM gets sent off for a shocking two-footed lunge then my left winger protests the obvious red card for some reason. He's already been booked so he goes too. It took me a while to figure out what had happened when the game took me to the tactics screen to make a substitution. Luckily we were 3-1 up at the time.

I've seen 5 - yes - 5 - yellow (one of which was a second yellow) yellow cards dished out over one penalty decision once. To the opposition. Rather amusing - except that my penalty taker missed. :(

i was blackpool and in the 50th minute after many minutes spent chasing chelsea shadows getting 7 yellows in the 1st half david vaughan went for a 2nd booking charlie adam followed for protesting and then ian evatt went for protesting as well all 2nd yellows and i still dont know which one evatt was protesting about vaughan or adam, and for the record got beat 8-0 my worst ever defeat

Guest markyosullivan
My opponent did it once in my career and I couldn't stop laughing.

This happened me. It was so funny, and I was glad they got sent off because thats what lead to my team winning the match. :)

Archived