Stadium name no longer visible...

Just as the title says, my stadium name is no longer visible. Only just noticed it when I received one of those "manager spotted at..." messages. I checked the facilities page and it was blank there as well. Is there a way to fix this?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section. Don't know if it's or bug or whatever, hence why I posted it here.

this used to happen with me in fm10. it was because I edited the crap out of my saved game and it had a knock on effect. Also if you try to change the name of your stadium, it will stuff up later down the track, sooner rather than later also.

Just try to get a new stadium built for your club and you wont have this issue

Assuming you started your game with the latest update, go to:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\lnc\all

or

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam Apps\Common\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\lnc\all

Either open fake.lnc or make a new file in notepad saved as .lnc.

Add this line:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" 00000000 "Example Stadium" ""

The parts in bold are the bits you need to fill out yourself, the number is the unique ID for you stadium you can find this using FMRTE. The second part is the new name for your stadium, you can call it whatever you like. You do not need to start a new game for this to work.

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately, it didn't work. I haven't used an editor on my save and the only recent change to my game was installing a new logo pack. It was after that I noticed that the name had disappeared. And it's a new stadium as well that the board built.

Archived