player choice dilemma

Hi! Here's the thing. I'm managing Chelsea and I use 4-2-3-1 tactic. I'm in 2014, Aguero's contract was about to expire. So I couldn't resist of singing him. But now I have trouble on which position I will play him in next season (I stuck on Febr 2014, he will join in July). I've got Torres as a striker and a Lukaku as a substitution. Fernando is doing a great job, he's my top scorer every season. Lukaku is just 20 and doing awesome, he's bound to be a permament replacement for Torres. I also have a player in reserves with 186 PA who will be my second striker after Torres leave (his contract expires 2016 and I am definetly not going to extend it). On AMC position I have Canales and Pjanic. They'are very young (23y.o.) and doing fantastic (both of them have rating above 7.50 O_O), I've sometimes got problem who to pick :p So I don't really now where Aguero will play. What would you do if you were me?

PS. sorry for possible language mistakes, still learning :p

I've been recently thinking of selling Pjanic. He's doing great, but I think Canales is better though. Pjanic has 3 stars of current ability and 3.5 as potential. Canales is already 3.5 in both and he's playing one of the best season since he signed... His stats are awesome and he earns just 180k euros per month. But I'm still not sure. I have never sold player who plays that good (Pjanic has >7.40 rating after 10-15 matches) and I don't know whether it is a good idea :p

Archived