Let a player rot before selling?

Stylian Petrov has pi**ed me off no end, but however i try i cannot find the right feature/option to tell him what i really think. I just want to crush his spirit and make him suffer for whining about being replaced by Scott Parker as club captain, and then daring to request a transfer. I can't even fine him. A few teams such as Stoke/Bolton are willing to pay decent money, but part of me wants to keep him close, all the better for delivering a final, cruel blow, making damn sure his career sinks without a trace :mad:

What would you do in such a situation? Sell and be done with it? Or keep him on a tight leash and make his remaining days in football memorable for all the wrong reasons...

I tend to sell them, but if I've arranged the sale while a transfer window is closed (and they annoyed me), I set them off on ridiculous training.

Either no training or very heavy physical training coupled with learning a new useless position.

When I'm looking to cash in on a player, I try and sell them at the optimum time for the most money I can get!

agreed totally.. If hes sold when the window is closed then by all means let him rot. But i want the best price possible for my players

Stylian Petrov has pi**ed me off no end, but however i try i cannot find the right feature/option to tell him what i really think. I just want to crush his spirit and make him suffer for whining about being replaced by Scott Parker as club captain, and then daring to request a transfer. I can't even fine him. A few teams such as Stoke/Bolton are willing to pay decent money, but part of me wants to keep him close, all the better for delivering a final, cruel blow, making damn sure his career sinks without a trace :mad:

What would you do in such a situation? Sell and be done with it? Or keep him on a tight leash and make his remaining days in football memorable for all the wrong reasons...

I know how you feel mate but there's no point wasting your time on such a player. Get rid of him. It will save you money and stress.

sell him to a different country, incase ur worried he may come back to haunt you.......

I rarely sell players to teams in the same country as me.

i would sell him because that way the club wont have to pay his wages which i guess are fairly high due to him being captain and then would use the money you get from him to buy somone in that you actually want:)

Archived