Starting to hit the wall

I'm on FM09. It's 2066. I've managed and built up 5 different clubs from around the world, logged 2400 hours, won everything lots of times.

I've even made mini challenges in the game, like only using English players at my latest team (Swindon) and still winning everything with an all English staff and a combination of signings and my own generated youth.

I think I've exhausted most of the options in the game. The only one I have left is to have every player and staff member at the club being grown through the club (which I'm working on at the moment).

Struggling to find motivation in this challenge, but not sure what else to do.

I've done some international management and won a couple of things with Spain.

Given that I'm in my 80s in game, I don't think I'll be having a son any time soon!

iirc age has no bearing on having a son in-game plus men stay fertile for an awful lot longer than women maybe you might marry a young women ;)

Surely the crowning moment for a manager would be to lead his home country to a WC win in their homeland with their son bagging the winner try that ;)

Have a stadium named after you that becomes your country's home stadium where your son scores the winner in the WC final ;)

Archived