An Intelligent Upgrade in FM12

First of all sorry if this is in the wrong Forum sub section

Secondly :) I am, well a bit of a strict manager haha and when players come to me yapping on about an improved contract when I don't believe they need one or deserve one, well it gets a little annoying, so what I have started doing in just releasing a player on a free when they ask for a better contract more then 2 times :) I know, I'm cold!!! But after releasing half of my Real Betis B team on a free it's a little surprising that players keep bugging me as you'd have thought that if they saw these players getting thrown out the club for bugging me in real life they'd soon stop continuously asking me for an undeserved pay rise!!!! So it would be nice to see that implemented in FM12 :) Like players realising that a manager has a strict policy on wages and knowing that they couldn't get away with it. I like the fact that my players can come to me and I always listen to them but some things just get repetitive. Like when you get into an argument, they request a transfer you accept then they request to be taken off haha I'm like are you having a laugh?!?! After the cheek you just gave me you can get on your bike son!!!

Anyways ... what do you guys think?

Archived