International Manager. No salary ?

It really wouldn't. I, and I imagine a lot of other people, simply wouldn't bother with international management if that was the case, due to the general lack of things to do with it. Its one of the few areas where I think the enjoyment factor should come way before realism.

International management has a lot of room for improvement. I hope SI can get round to it in the next release.

No salary. A few staff problems. But most importantly the build up to a tournament is rather a downer. I think you're allowed one friendly before a summer tournament. In reality there's a highly scrutinsed training camp and several friendlies before the tournament begins. I hope they can add some more depth to this area.

International management has a lot of room for improvement. I hope SI can get round to it in the next release.

No salary. A few staff problems. But most importantly the build up to a tournament is rather a downer. I think you're allowed one friendly before a summer tournament. In reality there's a highly scrutinsed training camp and several friendlies before the tournament begins. I hope they can add some more depth to this area.

What would be good if the AI brought players who had a World Cup, we see it all the time. What would be nice is an adrenaline PA, what I mean that some players can access more than their potential just for International tournaments. You then buy them and realise they're rubbish.

Archived