Who are the next Iniesta, Messi & Xavi??

Doesn't Ramsey play a different position to Fabregas? I thought he would be put as a sole Attacking Midfielder between the strikers and Midfielders and be given the freedom to just sweep around the place up there, providing the majority of the crosses and getting the odd goals. Aka doing his own thing.

At least that what he did at Cardiff and it worked fine then, heh.

• 2 weeks later...
* wipes tear.

If there was a next Messi we would know of him by now.

bit overly cocky and noobish, I think the poster was just wondering who were some good young players to sign. Also putting your location as 'Your Mum' isn't that original, good luck to you know :thup:

is neymar actually that good? not seen a quality brazillian for a while now... robinho was a dissapointment, pato is meh, kaka was good.... but the last great brazillian was ronaldo.... (and maybe ronaldinho)...

Neymar is really good! Try to catch some glimpses of his first matches for the national team!

"Pato is meh"? hah, did you actually see him playing? He is fantastic!

Doesn't Ramsey play a different position to Fabregas? I thought he would be put as a sole Attacking Midfielder between the strikers and Midfielders and be given the freedom to just sweep around the place up there, providing the majority of the crosses and getting the odd goals. Aka doing his own thing.

At least that what he did at Cardiff and it worked fine then, heh.

Not really, Ramsey does well sitting back and spraying the passes, whilst making forward runs into the oppo box - just as cesc does.

Archived