How would you react if SI advised they wont produce another FM game

The only time it would end was when it no longer made sense to financially continue to do so. There are rare exclusivity, at highly premium ends of markets where such a thing happens but not in a high volume market. If the customer base is no longer there for FM then FM would no longer be made, even if SEGA no longer published it someone else would pick it up.

Easy for us to say it wouldn't affect us... but the reality is, if and when it happens... it would be a sad sad day for all the football manager fans...

But it would live on through the Editor's Hideaway, people will keep making updates.

I would start playing CM1 again then every year i'd go onto the next one, whilst pretending i'd never played it before. Then once i'd got to FM2011 again i'd repeat until my sorry, miserable, pathetic dimise into the afterlife

I would start playing CM1 again then every year i'd go onto the next one, whilst pretending i'd never played it before. Then once i'd got to FM2011 again i'd repeat until my sorry, miserable, pathetic dimise into the afterlife

Lol..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

It's going to happen one day- Hopefully not too soon!

When the day comes, I will trailer through all my previous FM's, and relive classic Argyle Squads through the era's- I think FM will be something to show the grandkids, and tell them all about Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney and Arsene Wenger!

I would be gutted, but I think I would just continue playing the last version of the game that they make and hope that internet people can make new databases for each season!!

Archived