One of the best regens ive seen

I am afraid that with only 9 in Determination, he may have trouble reaching his potential. I hope you manage to increase it to at least 14-15 over the next 4-5 years. Chelsea certainly should have the right tutors to do so.

Just a note to say that pace, acceleration and weaker foot are amongst the attributes that take up the most weightage, ie your regen is certainly good, but CA might not be as high as you think because he is very weak in these areas. He's certainly good for a 16-year-old though.

determination and Workrate are the easiest of all stats to increase. you dont even need to tutor to raise these attributes.

after a poor performance, interact with player, dicipline player, poor performance, issue warning...rinse and repeat.

no morale dip, i see it as a good in depth tongue lashing that they need to pull their finger out to improve. 16 for both attributes in no time.

I dunno, I don't think I could take the gamble for £22.5m on a kid. If he doesn't have the right mentals, he might want to be on his way in 6 years time, and you'll really struggle to get back what you paid for him.

Are you planning on putting him straight in your first team, or letting him play with the U18s for a while?

Also, I do love to show off Stuart English. If I wasn't going to end up looking quite so nationalist and mental, I'd definitely have his name put on my England shirt :D Officially the greatest regen I have ever had, or am likely ever to have.

He looks a very good prospect. As has been said before though, the low determination could be a problem! Fantastic prospect but whether he will turn out to be good value for £22.5m, only time will tell!

This is the best 16 year old i have seen in my game.

huth.jpg

Thankfully, i have the perfect 2 players to tutor him aswell!

bartolinewest.jpg

aldavenewest.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe send him on loan to a Championship or League 1 team? Do you have any feeder clubs you could loan him out to? Or you could put him in the reserves but have him getting tutored by Drogba or Anelka etc

determination and Workrate are the easiest of all stats to increase. you dont even need to tutor to raise these attributes.

after a poor performance, interact with player, dicipline player, poor performance, issue warning...rinse and repeat.

no morale dip, i see it as a good in depth tongue lashing that they need to pull their finger out to improve. 16 for both attributes in no time.

What? Can anyone confirm this, because I have never heard of this being used to raise these two attributes?

im not enttriely sure were to put him under 18 or reservers or first team what would you do

Given his physicals, I think he could get away with reserve team football rather than U18, and if you say he scored against Man Utd, I presume there is a space for him in the team?

I'd be tempted to have him in the squad, and just play him against some of the lesser oppositions to help him develop. Don't tire him out or put too much pressure on him, but give him games. Make him available for the reserve squad if his form or morale drops a bit, and he should hopefully lift it back up with some good performances down there.

I came across a regen on Manchester United with 200 PA / 190 CA. First time i've seen a perfect 200 PA. Now i only need to wait for United to have a horrible season so that he wants away :)

896827.jpeg (Clicky for fullsize)

I'd pay 22.5 mill on a youngster, but maybe not that one, although I've paid six million for one that's similar. Put it this way though, it's cheaper to spend £22.5m on a younger than £50m+ on the finished product, if he has the potential, it can be worth the risk. Sure, sometimes you can get cheaper strikers, but I've been trying to get a new, "finished product" world-class striker, and they're rejecting huge bids on all the players I've targetted.

Usually I HAVE to pay that kind of money for a top young player. Roma want 16mil for a 4 star potential keeper! I payed 16mil for a 4 star potential midfielder. Neymar cost 28mil (but he was already 3 stars). Now I can get 3 stars or 3 and a half for 2.5mil - 6mil or so, but anything more is hugely expensive. 22.5 for a 3 star with 5 star potential? Bargain. 4 star adults cost 40mil or more, and for 5 star you're talking 80mil if you even have a shot at getting them.

RyanCookProfile_Attributes.png

22.5m paid for him yet he's on a 55 pounds a week contract ? I'm willing to put a fair bit of cash on it that you edited quite a large portion of his attributes, but no doubt the usual reply will be given, nah no editing done.

22.5m paid for him yet he's on a 55 pounds a week contract ? I'm willing to put a fair bit of cash on it that you edited quite a large portion of his attributes, but no doubt the usual reply will be given, nah no editing done.

They sign a professional contract when they are 17 dude. Which would be a bigger wage which would have been negotiated when he signed. Learn the game.

Some Mint regens here, i've had a couple on my journey through fm.

these are probably my best two

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Jka452011/Albuquerque.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Jka452011/Marcio.jpg

This is my Keeper as well been with me a couple of years now so only have his current stats

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Jka452011/Ojeda-2.jpg

Let me Know What you think

They sign a professional contract when they are 17 dude. Which would be a bigger wage which would have been negotiated when he signed. Learn the game.

Exactly, don't go accusing people when you don't understand the workings of the game.

Archived