What are some ways that I can increase a young players stamina. It is incredibly low. He's 19 and his stamina is 2. Will it improve over time or will i have to put him under special training.

• SI Staff
What are some ways that I can increase a young players stamina. It is incredibly low. He's 19 and his stamina is 2. Will it improve over time or will i have to put him under special training.

Fitness training helps a fair bit with stamina development BUT do bear in mind its also an intensive style of training so you might have to ease off on other areas to compensate (try and see - depends on the player) .... also match fitness (ie. playing actual games) helps with this, but don't over do it with a young player.

• SI Staff
Is it ok to play a young player every game, assuming his stamina is 95-100? or is this over-doing it and harming his development?

It 'depends' somewhat on the number of games that your team is active within - if the player is very young then consider trying to rest them sporadically, especially if you see something like 'Tired' or 'Jaded' appear on their profile description area.

It 'depends' somewhat on the number of games that your team is active within - if the player is very young then consider trying to rest them sporadically, especially if you see something like 'Tired' or 'Jaded' appear on their profile description area.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the player is 'tired' or 'jaded' his condition should be lower than 95, right?

Archived