Is there going to be an FMH 2012 for PSP?

Is there going to be an FMH 2012 for PSP? Or was FMH 2011 the last iteration for the PSP, with future games being for the next-gen PSP?

And once the last PSP FMH has been released, assuming people would be prepared to continue creating transfer update files, for it, I wonder how long the game would be able to accommodate an ever-growing changes.txt file?

I would imagine so, as the NGP isn't out in the UK (where SI is based) until 2013. Also yes I will be do a changes.txt for the last one but not after the next one has been released on the NGP (assuming it can still use a cross-over like current PSP ones).

• SI Staff

We haven't announced anything officially with regards to FMH/FMHi/FM PC/FM Mac 2012 yet ... so I'm not allowed to discuss it at present, sorry.

(but all will come out in due course - please be patient, apart from anything else we're busy supporting FMHi 2011 at the moment ;) )

Ok thanks. I will guess from that that there might be one. I hope there is. I've had my PSP since the very first FMH and it's still going strong. And I'm not going to be able to afford a PSP2 for Very long time. And I really don't want to buy an iPhone.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
Well Marc, can you reveal anything yet?! Looking forward to getting a PS Vita (whenever it might be released over here) and think FMH would be fantastic on it.

Sorry nothing which I can talk about at this point in time I'm afraid.

Archived