Why am I not favoured personnel?

I won Serie A with Fiorentina and it was the first time they had won it since 1969 but I'm not even on the favoured personnel list yet Balotelli is after one season and 16 goals?

Something for the bugs forum maybe?

I don't understand the system either sometimes. I'm playing with Arsenal. Chamakh scored 4 goals in one game and become a favourite, despite playing distinctly average for the rest of the season as a rotation player.

I am just about to start season 4 at Hereford..

Season 1 - League Two title, huge points haul, huge number of goals, blah, blah...

Season 2 - 8th in League One narrowly missing out on the play-offs by 4 points, JPT area semi

Season 3 - 11th in League One after bottling the play-offs... (oops), JPT Winners, FA Cup 4th Round, League Cup 2nd round

after 1006 days as manager I became favoured personnel by winning the JPT Trophy. That was on 7th April... on 1st June I was still favoured personnel, on 24th June I wasn't...

oh well :(

I am on Crewe's favoured personnel after taking them from League Two to the EPL, spend two seasons in the Championship then finished 8th and was put on the list. I have only won League Two and the JPT.

Steve McClaren won Middlesbrough's first ever trophy and led them to their best ever finish in the reformed Premier League. He also took us to a European final on our second ever campaign. When he left, most fans breathed a sigh of relief.

Since when has who people liked at their club made any sense at all?

• 8 months later...
Yeah, I've won three cups with Leiria, taken them into the Champions League and STILL not made the list.

Don't worry about it. I am Leiria manager now and have so far won the euro cup, taca de portugal twice in a row, league cup 3 times, division 2 championship (first season there) and now on course for the first major league title but yet I am not even on the ****ing list. Winds me up. My previous club Blyth took them to the championship from the blue square north in five seasons but not a mention there... i dont get it

It would be boring if it was easy to get on the lists though. I dont consider it innately broken, sure it's perhaps not perfect, but you can get on those lists.. given time.

It does seem a bit random at times though, one striker I had for example, had the most outstanding scoring record of any striker I've had, he held two scoring records, and was at the club over ten years, yet he didnt make favoured personell, but another striker, with a far worse record, got Icon after a year, and is now a legend despite a far, far worse scoring record. In this case it seemed to be like players with a higher CA/PA got on there even though their performances were slightly inferior.

So with both players, and managers it's a bit iffy at times. But it usually works, eventually.

Archived