How should i develop this player

Should try to focus on his finishing, but he looks like he could become a killer deepy lying forward/support. So try to focus on those attributes imo.

I agree with this, i would focus on his composure and off the ball first IMO.

If he has the potential, he'll become a top striker anyway, but he could be a world class MC.

with marking 4 and tackling 5? you're having a laugh, he'd never see my midfield... Definitely a T-Man who can play a DLF role.. :thup:

As he is so young, I would concentrate the first two years on his pace and acceleration. If you can get these up to a reasonable level then try focusing on crossing and finishing. His stats are good but as he is an AMl and ST his finishing and composure are very poor for a ST and his crossing is aweful for an AML. Combine his lack of pace and acceleration and he is not actually that good (at the moment) for his positions.

He does have the potential though as his other stats are impressive.

• 2 months later...
This player has just come through my youth system and i wondering how i should develop him?

gregsewellprofileattrib.png

this is how he turned out

brendanleaprofileattrib.png

500px-Lol-wut.jpg

They are not the same player. Different positions, names and overall attribute layouts...

Come to think of it, Leacock there was born 9 years after Sewell...

In a hijackatory attempt, I have this promising young LB (scouts and coaches say leading premiership full back for potential), but I don't know how to boost his poor team wor kand workrate stats. Any tips? The tutor option is currently greyed out

blessingisaprofileattri.png

What you can't see:

Tackling is 10, technique is 12

Team work is 4, Workrate is 9

Archived