Roma got regulated in my save.

It's the 2011/2012 season and Roma just got relegated. My question is, will their asking prices for their players lower? This is the best opportunity to buy De Rossi. Right now I'm at my internship and I just can't wait to get back home to find out. I was surprised they could play that bad, they been through 3 managers in 2 seasons.

Love seeing this happen to big clubs on FM, does make me laugh. Liverpool got relegated on one of my FM saves once, on 26 points and bottom of the league. Three days after they got relegated, Dalglish signed a new five year contract. Fail.

Love seeing this happen to big clubs on FM, does make me laugh. Liverpool got relegated on one of my FM saves once, on 26 points and bottom of the league. Three days after they got relegated, Dalglish signed a new five year contract. Fail.

Tbh that doesn't sound odd, if anyone was going to stick around and try to get them back into the premier league it would be dalglish.

Tbh that doesn't sound odd, if anyone was going to stick around and try to get them back into the premier league it would be dalglish.

It does when he got them relegated and then signed the contract. Didn't take them back up either, lost most their squad and finished mid-table :D

Archived