What would be your manager's attire?

What would be your manager's attire?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your manager's attire?

• Tracksuit - "the training guru" look
    • Tracksuit top, shorts - "I'm still one of the lads"
    • Suit (probably Next) - "I'm a serious manager in charge of my own destiny"
    • Trendy shirt, smart coat - "I'm one of those European-types, you know."
    • I really haven't thought about this and this thread is stupid.

Just wondering what I'd be wearing in my save - you see I began at Bromley and think that I'd have gone for the tracksuit look.

Recently moved to Portsmouth after getting good old Brommer's 4 successive promotions - now Pompey may not be the big time (they are the same division as Bromley - Championship) but I think the step-up in stature may mean I go for the crisp, clean suit.

Your thoughts???

Bagnoli_Osvaldo.jpg

As long as I had a Greek fisherman's cap like Osvaldo Bagnoli, I don't mind. :D

On a serious note, I would probably go with a smart casual look and wear clothes with the club logo. Probably smart trousers, polo shirt with club badge, coaches jacket with club badge etc.

Then also I would have a suit plus club tie for special occasions. Maybe a Mancini-style scarf too. :D

I think I'd have to go for the Jose look; nice shirt and a jacket. Maybe a pair of jeans. You want to look smart for the fans and the board but not look like an Italian footballer.

I'm normally a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy, so I'd have to make a bit more effort, but I'd never go too far. No tie.

Archived