Injuries galore

Running my first game on 11.3 and I'm having injuries every single game. Is there anything I can do to help this? I'm not at a tinpot club, I'm at Sevilla with world class coaches, fitness coaches and physios. Only in the first season but at one point every single striker I had was injured, I currently have 9 first team players out.

Well players do get injured and all clubs experience an injury crisis from time to time.

You need to identify if this is simply an injury crisis or are you doing anything to make it worse, what type of injuries are you getting - impact? strains? both? In matches? during training? Some things to consider:

A) Pushing players too hard in training

B) Pushing players too hard in matches

C) Not easing up on unfit players or those with low condition during a match

D) Are your players injury prone?

I haven't touched training, never know what to alter. And rarely do any of my players stats improve. But I've looked at the workload all are medium about 3/4 of the way up the bar.

I always take players off when they are unfit and rarely start with players under 90%

I don't know about injury prone, I haven't bought many players its mainly the Sevilla first team.

I haven't touched training, never know what to alter. And rarely do any of my players stats improve. But I've looked at the workload all are medium about 3/4 of the way up the bar.

I always take players off when they are unfit and rarely start with players under 90%

I don't know about injury prone, I haven't bought many players its mainly the Sevilla first team.

Mostly 68-75%

That all seems fine, so your not working your players too hard.

What type of injuries are you getting?

impact? Are soft players trying to tackle hard or are the opposition getting hard tackles in because your players slow the play down too much?

strains? This is more a case of them turning/running and tend to be more common when condition is low <70%.

Babacar got injured for 5 months.

Fabiano injured and keeps getting injured when he comes back. I usually only player 1 striker and they play as the complete striker - attack.

With 2 wingers, Navas and Perotti, always getting injured then I bring a replacement in and they get injured as well. Set as winger, one attack one support.

My strikers and wingers are the main positions that get injured. I play a fairly basic formation too, Rigid and standard.

Babacar got injured for 5 months.

Fabiano injured and keeps getting injured when he comes back. I usually only player 1 striker and they play as the complete striker - attack.

With 2 wingers, Navas and Perotti, always getting injured then I bring a replacement in and they get injured as well. Set as winger, one attack one support.

My strikers and wingers are the main positions that get injured. I play a fairly basic formation too, Rigid and standard.

Just had a look on my save - I'm in May 2017 so nearly 7 seasons into the save.

Perotti has missed 12 months through various injuries while Navas has been worse (22 months) so both seem quite injury prone.

Fabiano has retired so I can't see his history while Babacar seems ok so thats just bad luck.

Archived