New Stadium - how is the name decided?

Im currently playing with reading and after 12 seasons in im getting a 55000 seater stadium built.. called Parkinson arena (after phil parkinson), this is particularly annoying as i am regarded as a club legend and have got reading to be basically the best club in the world, winning everything and winning trophys on a regular basis, is there any sort of system in place for naming a stadium or is it just completely random?

I will probably change it using an editor tbh, although i am questioning my self in doing so, but if it is indeed completely random then i reckon i will.

Cheers

I've thought this before - nothing worse than staying for years and taking a club to the dizzy heights...only for them to name that new shiny stadium after Bob Bobbins or whoever!

Surely be a quirky thing that you could select a few candidates from the legend/icon lists as well as adding your own (if you were on it of course) and then something in that lovely SI software which would make the fans choose from what you've selected.

I remember on FM09 with the Dafuge challenge - managed to succeed in taking Tonbridge Angels from the bottom to champions league glory over several years and when they built a new stadium it was called..........

Tonbridge Stadium...

Crap...yes, I know!

Im currently playing with reading and after 12 seasons in im getting a 55000 seater stadium built.. called Parkinson arena (after phil parkinson), this is particularly annoying as i am regarded as a club legend and have got reading to be basically the best club in the world, winning everything and winning trophys on a regular basis, is there any sort of system in place for naming a stadium or is it just completely random?

I will probably change it using an editor tbh, although i am questioning my self in doing so, but if it is indeed completely random then i reckon i will.

Cheers

Yeah, change it to something like...... Sanitarium! :D

Archived