STEAM challenges

Hi

For me one of the most interesting things about FM11 is trying to complete as many of the STEAM challenges (I think 84 in all).

I just want to know how ppl are doing, what they are trying to do next etc etc.

I've done around 44 of them, most recent being the "come back from 2 down at HT".

Also just a question of the 5 cups, I assume that doesnt include super cups, charity shields etc cos I know Ive won 5 including these, i.e. also CL, FA cup, Spanish cup. Anyway enough said for now I hope to get some interest in discussing the STEAM challenges.

Cheers

Andy

So far i've done 56/84 with the last being 'International Superstar'.

It doesn't really encourage me to do anything differently but it's just an added little bonus and kinda like a 'well done'.

I'm aiming for 'English Hero' at the moment on my Eastleigh save, So far am on the 4th year, sat 18th in League 2.

So far i've done 56/84 with the last being 'International Superstar'.

It doesn't really encourage me to do anything differently but it's just an added little bonus and kinda like a 'well done'.

I'm aiming for 'English Hero' at the moment on my Eastleigh save, So far am on the 4th year, sat 18th in League 2.

Thanks for a reply, as said its just getting thru these that keep me going although trying your one(s) are the toughest and longest. Main things I want to "tick off" are the as said 5 different cup comps and leagues (only done spanish and english leagues). I think Scottish has to be next which should hopefully tick the cups aswell, hmm Cetic or Rangers?

Another of the easier ones aswell is top league scorer although I've come 2nd on a few occasions. Anyway hope to hear more from you all.

Cheers

Just so it doesnt disappear from thread list, Ive managed to acheive top scorer Bojan belive it or not with Barca, got that league aswell so 3 more leagues to go, trip to Scotland me thinks.

Archived