cant get anyone in on loan no more ..........

since the new update i dont know if anyone else has noticed, but if your in the championship, everytime you try to loan a prem player, young included, they want a fee. now i just got my wrexham into the championship, after 3 back to back promotions, which was all thanks to the loan system and free's. however my budget has been cut and i tried to get some lads on loan, and clubs want money, which if i had would go to transfers not loans

Someone else has said this is an effect of the patch.

It mimics reality to an extent. If a Premier League side feels that their youngsters are good enough to attract Championship interest, then they'll hold out until a wealthier Championship side gets involved.

Yeah as soon as you get into the Championship and above I'm afraid clubs will want loan fees and big contributions to the wages.

Not sure some of the fees in the game are realistic but it does make bringing a small team into the Championship extremely difficult.

Huddersfield in real-life have paid loan fees this season for Benik Afobe from Arsenal and we are in League 1 !! (they also paid loan fees for Kilbane (Hull), Johnson (Plymouth), Carey (Celtic) and Garner (Forest) afaik but that's more understandable as two are from Championship clubs, one from a club in the same division)

Having just started a new save with Boston United in Northern Premier I wanted to hear if everyone experience the same as OP with stagnated wage budgets even though getting promoted several times?

To me that sound ridiculous and makes me wonder if the safe is worthwhile (as I always stay at the same club)

couldn't the fact that the wage bill not going up be attributed to the fact that A) you have gotten 3 succesive promotions so your reputation hasnt grown like if you just built it up over 10 years; and B) since you have achieved so much success in the past on a low budget your board are asking "if we have had this much success without a huge wage bill, why now?

This is unrealistic I play as Crewe and had Arsenal as a parent club loans were fine until I reached the Championship and then even as a parent club they wanted huge fees for a club of my size. In the end the players just end up sitting in the reserves and doing nothing at all. This needs to be fixed in my opinion.

Archived