opinions please! or advice...

i think its about time i should try and win the prem title. ive won 9 cups already including champions cup. i think the only thing from winning the league in previous years is that fact i have to play so many games my league form drops slightly.

if you were me, would you purposly get beat in the cups and concentrate on winning the title, and maybe win some cups next season?

thanks in advance

i think its about time i should try and win the prem title. ive won 9 cups already including champions cup. i think the only thing from winning the league in previous years is that fact i have to play so many games my league form drops slightly.

if you were me, would you purposly get beat in the cups and concentrate on winning the title, and maybe win some cups next season?

thanks in advance

Luke who are you managing.

To win the league i reocmend investing heavily in depth or fitness orientated training to keep your players fit.

Also how about going gung ho for the last 10 minutes if you are losing,this simliar tactic was employed by utd and they won the treble.

So no i wouldnt rest key players for your cup gmaes except the league cup.

im managing birmingham, in 7th season ntfc.

so you would suggest changing my training routine all fitness based yeah? the depth of my squad is rather good, i have many quality players not making the bench, so most of my players are top 4 quality.

can you please explain the 'gung ho' tactic again please? lol. didnt quite catch what you meant.

thanks

Luke i would probbaly recomend fitness based for the last half of the season to keep your teams fitness up.And to avoid injuries.

What i mean is last 10 minutes push everyone up(apart from cb's and of course gkicon_biggrin.gif) to go for a goal.

This was employed by Man yoo and was very succesful as they scored some late goals.

Archived