Stupid own goals(video provided)

[video=youtube;7ZQge1UW9As]

Just had this happen in my Crewe save very strange own goal looks like Begovic just watches it go in yet it is given as his own goal.

Just got me thinking there must be some strange own goals that people have seen, usually the posts on here are for great goals but I was hoping to see some stupid and strange own goals, anyone got any?

Has to be a bug. :D

Is that sarcasm Fabio?

Looks like he thinks its going wide then I think its supposed to show him trying to clear it at the last second, possibly rebounding in off the post.

Does the report give any clearer info?

Is that sarcasm Fabio?

Looks like he thinks its going wide then I think its supposed to show him trying to clear it at the last second, possibly rebounding in off the post.

Of course it is. Lack of animations make it look like a bug as goalie just lets it go into the net.

It actually looks as though Begovic is running against the post once the balls gone in, almost like he doesn't know how to walk round it, a rather odd situation tbh, i'm glad this hasn't happened to me yet.

And i can't see how it went down as an own goal either, it didn't even touch the keeper from what i can see.

Is that sarcasm Fabio?

Report just says defender played the ball back to Begovic, Begovic with the ball for Crewe and then Begovic own goal.

Archived