Good Journeyman save

According to the game my computer is 5 star performance and I am wanting to get a decent speed Journeyman save going as not getting football manager 2012 untill the third patch.

I have decided that I would like to start in the blue square north or south and at somepoint move to the mls. What other leagues would be good fun to load and not put the speed down to much?

Thanks

Jojo

I was thinking Gainsborough as there the only confrence north/south side iv watched as I have family up there and they had a spare ticket when I went for a visit.

Brazil would be amazing but seems to hit the star rating pretty hard but russia does sound pretty good.

The MLS is the best league on FM my friend, i love playing in the championship then moving there before moving back, its phenominal. A great league because no one side dominates a couple of good deignated player freebeeies and anyone can lift the title. Ecspecially good in Journeyman games as good players now become older and free agents in your game e.g. Bellamy/Owen/Hargreaves

To be fair the Npower Championship is one of the best because no one team dominates. I reacon any team has a chance of getting automatically promoted. They just need the right manager. (i.e ME) :)

Archived