Editor Question

Hi people, i wanted to play as Feyenoord and edited their transfer budget and several other attributes of their chairman, and now when i load the game, their expectation is to be the champion and the media prediction have increased to 1st place. how can i keep the expectations to minimum ?

Hi people, i wanted to play as Feyenoord and edited their transfer budget and several other attributes of their chairman, and now when i load the game, their expectation is to be the champion and the media prediction have increased to 1st place. how can i keep the expectations to minimum ?

You need to reduce their reputation.

Which season aims are available is dictated by your clubs reputation relative to the rest of the league. So if you're reputation is better than everybody else then the board won't accept anything less than victory, whereas if you were worse than every other team then you would be able to pick any aim as if you're the worst team in the league then anything is an achievement!

You need to reduce their reputation.

Which season aims are available is dictated by your clubs reputation relative to the rest of the league. So if you're reputation is better than everybody else then the board won't accept anything less than victory, whereas if you were worse than every other team then you would be able to pick any aim as if you're the worst team in the league then anything is an achievement!

But that doesnt make sense because i have not changed their reputation and by default they were predicted to be 5th, when i increased their budget and some attributes of their chairman, thats when the media prediction have changed to the 1st place?

Its because you have a big budget and better chairman now, with all that cash in a league with close competition, if you spend it all you will dominate!

thats why i have improved the budgets of my rivals like AZ and AJAX, infact i gave them more budget than my club, but still i am predicted to be the first. ?

however i will improve the abilities of my rivals chairman too, and lets see what happens.

but still its weird, Ajax have more budget then me now, but predicted to be 3rd, ?!

btw: i have also gave my rival's managers 20 out 20 ability for buying good players, this way, its cheating for everyone :)

So basically you want all the money in the world, to buy whoever you want, but dont want the expectation that comes with it?

i wanted to play the dutch league because i will spend all the money to mexican, uruguayian , argentinian, and other south american youngsters, thats where my money will go.

Archived