Mind games with other managers

I've never done it myself is there Any benefits? I've only just started talking to players and noticed it helps alot with morale etc

Heaps!

I tend to try and put the pressure on the opposition if they are big favourites or around me in the league table... "Nunya lauds "x" squad" is a popular news item in my inbox ;) I also like to praise other managers, regardless of their opinion of me, it affects their players just as much...

I very rarely use the "dangerman" comment, although I do occasionally like in my recent JPT final against odds-on opposition and that was only after checking his history and seeing that he had bottled it in the past when singled out - he scored after 4 minutes LOL! (we won 4-2 :D)

I use them as if I would IRL, eg : Derby day match Wolves vs WBA, Southampton vs Portsmouth, I normally state I cannot wait to see my rivals crash a burn... It normally gets the opposition players abit nervy. Somtimes revsd them up, but normally they underpreform.

I ignore all manager interactions because they are pretty rubbish in FM11. A manager criticises me for my approach to the game, even after I beat his team 5-0. Then I can't even retaliate and say I tactically outclassed him or the like, can only comment on whether I like him or his recent transfers. Too many options are greyed out.

Archived