English lower leagues level 10

Has anyone had success that low down the ladder on fm11? I got Devizes town (near Swindon) to league 2 from level 10,has anyone gone all the way to the top or had cup success?

Click here.

My story with Lancaster City.

Starting in Level 9, I'm currently in League 1 having been promoted every year (although the last couple of years have been sketchy).

I was reading about your Lancaster game yesterday, I can believe how good Stuart sobers is!!

Yep, got bloody lucky with him. Also got damn lucky with my chairman, how he hasn't accepted a bid for him yet I don't know!

One thing you need to remember with his stats though is that he has played as a lone striker since joining the club, and he gets about 60/70% of my teams goals!

Has anyone had success that low down the ladder on fm11? I got Devizes town (near Swindon) to league 2 from level 10,has anyone gone all the way to the top or had cup success?

Oh I do like Devizes, they have some decent pubs :D

I'm currnetly managing Swindon Supermarine, just finished the first season as Champions so in Blue Square South now

Yeah, I've done games with teams like Purton & Bassett quite often. I find it more fulfilling just getting them into the Football League than getting a team like Nottingham Forest etc to the Champions League

I'm starting a save at Level 9 (hometown team), but I don't think I'll take it too far. Wait until FM12, then I'll have a proper crack at it.

First attempt so far, and amateur football seems both hilarious and ridiculous.

Full respect to people who've turned a 1/10 team into a 10/10 team :applause:

Archived