should managers request board to buy stadia ?

From the thread title, I would say it's justifiable. It's as close as we can get to a chat with the boardroom regarding our long term plans for the club and money management.

From your post, I think you forgot to make any kind of cohesive argument.

seeing as someone has started this thread and is similar to my question. I am managing Genoa and they rent the stadium (shared with Sampdoria). If i get the clubs budget high enough will they ever buy one if i ask? or is it a case of the game never changes clubs stadiums when they dont own their own to start with?

At napoli i asked for them to buy it so we can expand, which they are doing.

I think in the large majority of cases, probably 98%, managers would not ask such a thing, would not even get involved in it for that matter. The board needs to be more proactive in these matters. That said, Wenger seems to act as a club director at times, and probably has a great influence over such things. Ultimately, he would not have the final say, and he has earned the influence he wields over 15+ yrs.

seeing as someone has started this thread and is similar to my question. I am managing Genoa and they rent the stadium (shared with Sampdoria). If i get the clubs budget high enough will they ever buy one if i ask? or is it a case of the game never changes clubs stadiums when they dont own their own to start with?

Not sure about co-owning. I think the club would have to build a new one, rather than buy Samp out. But this could take years and i imagine you'd have to have major success first.

remember in the game no teams really share stadiums, Inter and AC play at different stadiums in the game same goes for Samp and Genoa, but both teams in this situation are set to renting their current stadium. You can buy the stadium, i bought the San Siro when doing a Milan game which has no effect on Inter at all.

Not sure about co-owning. I think the club would have to build a new one, rather than buy Samp out. But this could take years and i imagine you'd have to have major success first.

I'm 10 years in and a club icon etc. 8 Serie A, 2 ECC and some of the minor ones. I have managed to get the balance up to around 70-80m. But there is a loan debt of 65m which gets paid off in 2029. Is there a chance that the game will wait for the loan to end?

Has anyone got a new stadium with a club that has previously co-rented/owned?

Apologies for the questions that have been asked a million times probably.

I'm 10 years in and a club icon etc. 8 Serie A, 2 ECC and some of the minor ones. I have managed to get the balance up to around 70-80m. But there is a loan debt of 65m which gets paid off in 2029. Is there a chance that the game will wait for the loan to end?

Has anyone got a new stadium with a club that has previously co-rented/owned?

Apologies for the questions that have been asked a million times probably.

I don't know about actually getting one but under board requests I have the options to ask them to "Buy Stadium" or "Build new stadium"

remember in the game no teams really share stadiums, Inter and AC play at different stadiums in the game same goes for Samp and Genoa, but both teams in this situation are set to renting their current stadium. You can buy the stadium, i bought the San Siro when doing a Milan game which has no effect on Inter at all.

Same Stadium. Different name. You never see Inter and Milan playing home matches at the same time in the game...

Same Stadium. Different name. You never see Inter and Milan playing home matches at the same time in the game...

Technically in the game its two different stadiums each with their own ID, they do programme the game so those clubs dont play at home at the same time, but they do not share a stadium in FM and in no way does what you do with one team affect the other, so buying the san siro does not change where Inter play, or stop them paying rent on the stadium, and you do not get rent from Inter after you buy the stadium.

Archived