Have you ever won Quadruple?

I have amazing Season and the champ league cup(even thought I won 4 Champ league cup in 12 season!) was harder cup I ever won by beating like of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter !

Won the Premier League 7TH Times in Rows

Won the League Cup by Beating Bolton 1-0

Won the FA CUP by beating Tottenham 5-0

Before my team played against Real Madrid champ league Quarter final.....we had poor record against them and it is time to change that!

CHAMP LEAGUE Quarter Final 1ST Legs

Liverpool 3 Real Madrid 1

CHAMP LEAGUE Quarter Final 2ND Legs

Real Madrid 0 Liverpool 4

CHAMP LEAGUE Semi Final 1ST Legs

Liverpool 3 Barcelona 1

CHAMP LEAGUE Semi Final 2ND Legs

Barcelona 1 Liverpool 2

CHAMP LEAGUE Final

Inter 2 Liverpool 4 (Extra time)

On Champ League Final......On 70mins....My team was 2-1 down and I had to do somethings with my Tactic. So I change from 4-1-2-2-1 TO 3-2-3-2

and I am really glad that we score last mins to force inter to play Extra time. I knew my team going get stronger in extra time and we beat them 4-2 to win the Quadruple for first time in 12 season! :D

IT`S AMAZING FEELING of winning the Quadruple and I would like to do again! :D

Have you ever won the Quadruple?

alot of times yes I have, I get really dissapointed if I dont. SO I would say near on all the time with Liverpool. Even won the euro super cup and the club world championship & of course the charity shield. So have you won 7 trophies in a season ? include the international trophys you can win also if you are also manager of international side eg - world cup, european championships, confederations cup etc ... so in a sesaon we can win up to 8 trophies.

I am on year 2022 (FM 2010)

The only weakest in my team is Right Back and I doing lots of scouting during the World Cup finding Really Good Right Back :)

Here my First 11 team :)

GK - IGOR AKINFEEV (LEGEND !!!) AGE 35

DL - DAVID BRITO AGE 21

DC - ADAM MANNING AGE 28

DC - SEAN JONES AGE 25

DR - JORDAN SPENCE AGE 32

DM - ALEJANDRO AGE 25

MC - CRISTIAN BERZERO AGE 30

MC - AARON RAMSEY AGE 31

AM - SERGIO AGUERO (LEGEND!!!) AGE 34

ST - RAMON LOPEZ PEREZ AGE 23

ST - FEDERICO SENA AGE 22

SUB 1 - DONNY ADELAAR AGE 26

SUB 2 - DARNEL SITU AGE 30

SUB 3 - GARETH BALE AGE 32

SUB 4 - IVAN MARCANO AGE 34

SUB 5 - EDEN HAZARD AGE 31

SUB 6 - KIM HYUM II AGE 29

SUB 7 - MATTIA DESTRO AGE 31

THESE TWO couldnt play Champ league because I bought them in January !

BYRON MORALES AGE 28

GENNARO FRANCIA AGE 23

RUBEN VERA AGE 20 - He was on LOAN for rest of the season which cover Right Back and Left Back to rotate my players to make my player fresh for next game :)

I actually just managed it for the first time last season (was my 5th with Lyon - 2014/2015). Best thing about it for me was getting the league back as I had thrown it away the season before, while also losing the champions league final. Bounced back to win everything though.

Recently did it with ManCity in 2015 which i took over before start of 2013/14...not really satisfying tough...decided to leave..

My Squad: Hart, Vrsalko(?), Spence, Chygrynski, Coentrao, Christiano Ronaldo, Poli, Javi Garcia, Bale, Tevez, Dzeko

Subs: Westwood, Walker, Shawcross, Baines, Javi Martinez, Gaitan, Bojan

Just completed my first quadruple in my entire FM history. Did it with PSV in the 2018-2019 season: Eredivisie, Dutch Cup, CWC and the Champions League.

Pretty chuffed to win the Champions League playing against an Atletico Madrid team who are easily the best, in quality terms, in Europe.

I've never even managed a treble. Well, a proper treble anyway, because I did once manage all three domestic trophies with my St. Albans City team.

So no, no quadruple for me yet!

I did a quintiple with Limerick FC in Ireland. All-Ireland Cup, Irish FA Cup, Premier Divsion title, Irish League Cup (Lol), Munster Senior Cup (Double lol). Even won two group games in the Euro Cup that year.

You'll probably be pleased to know it's been built on a foundation of flat 4-4-2, still going strong after 18 years :)

On either FM 09 or 10 I had a season with no losses in all competitions, winning Community Shield, European Super Cup, Club World Championship, League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League, and Champions League in the process. Only time I can remember winning a quadruple or better. Kinda ruined the save game though, as there really was no challange left too it after that.

I managed to win the Community shield, Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup and ECL in one season once. However all the cup finals ended in penalties, and every single time I won because of them launching a penalty over the bar or wide - think its the most lucky I've ever had.

I did a quintiple with Limerick FC in Ireland. All-Ireland Cup, Irish FA Cup, Premier Divsion title, Irish League Cup (Lol), Munster Senior Cup (Double lol). Even won two group games in the Euro Cup that year.

You'll probably be pleased to know it's been built on a foundation of flat 4-4-2, still going strong after 18 years :)

Very good work! :thup:

I won all competitions entered two years in a row with AC Milan back on FM09 (12 trophies in total). Haven't managed to repeat it since but have won the CL twice now with Arsenal on FM11 in 2022.

This season we lost the Community shield for the first time in 5 years 1-0 to Manchester United, also lost the European super cup 2-1 to Europa league winners Roma and was beaten in the league cup final 2-0, again by Manchester United and got knocked out of the CL in the last 16 by Inter Milan after coming 2nd in the group stages to Barcelona. I am well on course to win the Premiership this season though with 28 games played, having only lost once we're 7 points clear of Liverpool in second with 3 games in hand. Have already got the Club World Championship in the bag and still in the F.A cup so hoping to complete a treble this year.

Don't think a quadruple nope. Think I've won trebles in the past and un-official quadruples (charity shield, league, league cup and CL) but not that english one.

Done I think its 9 or 10 domestic trebles (league, super cup, bulgarian cup) in a row now as Litex in Bulgaria which I'm pretty proud of..

With this side:

GK:Akinfeev

RB:Rafael/Van der Wiel

CB:Ferdinand

CB:Vidic

LB:Evra/Fabio

RM:Valencia

CM:Fletcher

CM:Wilshere(Got Wilshere for £5 million!)

LM:Nani

ST:Rooney/Chicharito

ST:Berbatov/Lukaku

Bench: Forster,Evans,Fabio,Castaignos,Anderson,Henderson,Wickham although Ando and Henderson rotate with Fletcher and Wilshere.

2012/2013:

Premier League Champions by 13 points

FA Cup winners, beating Tottenham in the final 2-1

League Cup winners, beating Arsenal in the final 3-0

Champions League winners beating Inter Milan in the final 2-0 after beating Barcelona 4-1 over two legs.

I'm a bit worried that the oppo is going to figure out my tactics and batter me now though...

after 3 seasons at juventus( 3 serie a titles, 1 champs league , 1 europa league, 2 italian cups ) i took the man utd job and did it in my first season . the highlight being the 10-1 demolition of man city in the fa cup final.

I'm a bit worried that the oppo is going to figure out my tactics and batter me now though...

I hope you understand that it really doesn't work like that :)

What does happen, if and when your reputation goes up, is that the AI will counterattack you more. How you deal with that... well, there is no easy answer :) Tweaking tactics may work, but only if you're making them more effective/suitable for your players - changing them for the sake of it won't necessarily help and may even hinder.

I hope you understand that it really doesn't work like that :)

What does happen, if and when your reputation goes up, is that the AI will counterattack you more. How you deal with that... well, there is no easy answer :) Tweaking tactics may work, but only if you're making them more effective/suitable for your players - changing them for the sake of it won't necessarily help and may even hinder.

to be honest, he is managing Man Utd, his reputation isnt going to increase much more than it already has. It's been at the very high end of the scale for quite a few years already

I did it with Wolves on FM10 after ALOT of time spent. I won the League, FA cup, League Cup, Champions League, World Club Championships, The boat race, the grand national and everything else that was going that year, am looking to do it on FM11, but I need to make my way up the charts to a team worthy of trying with. Im thinking AJAX or someone.

Archived