history of contracts changing?

I just noticed this last night and again today regarding players' contracts. Their history appears to change? And not due to certain clauses...at least I don't think.

i.e.:

- I bought Neymar for $38m. He's been on my squad for 2 years now. I look at his history last night (for whatever reason) and see the signing was for $22m. But today, it was back at $38m. His only clause is "minimum fee release clause of $289m"

- I bought Javier Pastore for $44m just this past summer. I just looked at his history and he was apparently signed for $73m? And his salary nearly doubled as well. His only clause is a "sell on fee profit percentage of 10% on sale over $73m". Perhaps that is an explanation, but I don't get how/when his salary went from $140k/w to $230k/w.

Keep in mind, there were no additional clauses in either of these contracts , so I'm not sure what is changing the history of them... And I'm not mistaking their price tag for their value either. =D

Has anyone else seen this? What exactly is Pastore's clause mean? IF he's sold for $73m+ I get 10% back? Is that why is the contract value went up to $73m?'

Thanks

Has your currency changed? That'd be the obvious one!

As for the 10% thing, if it's in his contract it means that when you sell him (at a profit), he receives 10% of that profit as a leaving bonus.

Archived