Accept all Bids

Guest PW

A question, when teams bid for your players and there are quite a few bids you have the option to accept all bids of same value (or words to that effect).

However I seem to remember on previous versions that if you ticked this then although the amounts accepted would all be the same, it wouldn't differentiate if a club was offering you the money upfront or in instalments.

Now as I usually want the money upfront so I can use it in my own transfer budget I go through each transfer individually.

So the question is if I accept say a £1 million pound bid for a player and tick the 'accept all bids of same value' will it accept up front transfers worth £1m AND instalment transfers worth £1m???

I wish SI would allow the system to determine an option that allows you to click on accept all bids and then an option if you want it paid in 1 upfront instalment only.

Does become tiresome having to go into all individual bids just to make sure that someone isn't offering your peanuts over 48 months when you have to go out and buy a replacement on a very tight budget!

As SWaRFeGa said, if you go to the transfer centre you can see the details of the bid on that one screen, rather than having to open each individual bid to view it.

You can scroll through the list and very quickly decline the ones that don't offer the money upfront.

It's not so difficult when you do it through the "transfer centre". Just keep tapping down with the arrow key. Then highlight to ones to decline.

Is that the same with loans...its a pain trauling through to find wich cheap skates are only offering 20% when i want 100% paid for.

Archived