South Korean researchers??

Hi. I've been trying to find out anything about South Korean research. I have season tickets to Incheon United in the K-League, and want to help out. I haven't been able to find out anything after posting in the data forums, or PMing SI types.

Anybody here know anything? Who is the SK head-researcher? Is there an Incheon United researcher? Do they want one? Who should I contact?

Thanks.

Hi. I've been trying to find out anything about South Korean research. I have season tickets to Incheon United in the K-League, and want to help out. I haven't been able to find out anything after posting in the data forums, or PMing SI types.

Anybody here know anything? Who is the SK head-researcher? Is there an Incheon United researcher? Do they want one? Who should I contact?

Thanks.

They usually put a thread up asking for researchers. If it's not there then they likely don't need one.

I believe it's usually in the data issues thread.

Click here

Yeah, but check out the second post in that thread. I can't identify a SK researcher, after several months of trying. And Gripper hasn't responded to my PM to him.

BTW, I'm not necessarily trying to become the In U researcher, but I would like to get in contact with the SK person to find out what's what.

Archived