Database sample before game release?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> he editor will be updated and available for download in advance of the games release (and include the new facilities for editing managers).. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> You will - the editor comes with a snapshot of the games data and because it creates a file which is applied onto the game you'd be able to setup changes before you have the game itself ... then just load them onto a memory card for when you get the game.

(and knowing you lot it isn't just transfers you'd want to do - critiquing individual abilities is fairly popular ...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any update on when it will be released as the game is due to come out in 5 days.

he editor will be updated and available for download in advance of the games release (and include the new facilities for editing managers)..
You will - the editor comes with a snapshot of the games data and because it creates a file which is applied onto the game you'd be able to setup changes before you have the game itself ... then just load them onto a memory card for when you get the game.

(and knowing you lot it isn't just transfers you'd want to do - critiquing individual abilities is fairly popular ...)

Any update on when it will be released as the game is due to come out in 5 days.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I'll try and get it done next week (and QA'd and released sometime after that), sorry for the delay - I've been busy with other stuff ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks a lot, I wasnt trying to push to get it released early, I was just wondering as I hadn't seen anymore information on it recently and it popped into my mind. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

Any update on when it will be released as the game is due to come out in 5 days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dates muddled here? FMH is out 23 November.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Dates muddled here? FMH is out 23 November. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah I got it muddled icon_frown.gif i thought it came out on play a month earlier for sum reason

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

Play.com have it as 30/11.

any official word on when we can get our hand on it Marc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea to be honest - release dates for console games is partially dependant on the manufacturers so I don't have a fixed date for its release (but I'd be surprised if its that early myself).

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fegan789:

can anybody tell me when the editor comes out where will we be able to get it from?will it just be like the 07 one on the football manager website?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'll be downloadable from which ever sites want to carry it (ie. sigames.com and whatever other sites want it).

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fegan789:

any news on when the editior will be available????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm currently working on another project - should be able to finish up the editor soon with a bit of luck, if I don't get the chance 'formally' then chances are I'll start looking into it in my spare time ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> and these changes made in the editor don't apply to just one league? Would be awesome if it didn't! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thinks its been confirmed that changes will work on all leagues

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> yeh putting east stirling, real madrid and barce in the premier league while putting man u and chelsea to the scottish 3rd division. just think of the thrashings </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know if we'll be able to do that.... I think what it meant is that we'll be able to use one changes file for every playable league

Archived