Maximum of 3 Coaches??

Im currently in my 3rd season with Palermo, having finished 2nd in the 2nd season and going strong in the 3rd. My issue is i can only have a maximum of 3 Coaches to coach the whole first team? I've asked the board to allow me to hire more but there not having it.

Anyone know why this is happening? Is it a normal thing? How do i get the board to allow me to hire more coaches?!?

Im currently in my 3rd season with Palermo, having finished 2nd in the 2nd season and going strong in the 3rd. My issue is i can only have a maximum of 3 Coaches to coach the whole first team? I've asked the board to allow me to hire more but there not having it.

Anyone know why this is happening? Is it a normal thing? How do i get the board to allow me to hire more coaches?!?

I doubt that.

You will have a separate allocation for:

Assistant Manager

Fitness Coach

GK Coach

1st Team Coach

Coach

Youth Coach

All except the youth coaches are able to coach the first team.

I would estimate you'll be allowed 1*AM, GK coach & fitness coach and 3*1st team coach, coach & youth coach. Thats nine possible coaches for the first team.

Are you trying to infer that he is lying?

No I believe he has confused himself and is possibly unfamiliar with the various screens.

The easiest way to resolve these type of issues is for the user to post a screenshot of what he is seeing and it can then be explained to him.

I'm playing as Natwich town and am only allowed 2 coaches in addition to the Assistant Manager. I know from past experience that by my third season of winning and climbing the table, the board finally approved more coaches. But it's certainly frustrating in the mean time.

Archived