do players moan at lack of games anymore?

do players moan at lack of games anymore?

im chelsea and in the last 2 FM's i hardly notice this anymore, apart from my 3rd keeper, none of my players moan that they never play.... im in the 2011-12 season and that Mikel who i couldnt get rid of in the summer. he has played 2 game in 18 and he still loves me and the club....???

looking at man city and they spent 90m in the summer

its 18 games into the season and every one of the players are ......HAPPY......EVEN THOUGH...

Given.................P 0

Taylor................P 0

Boateng.............P 1

Bridge................P 0

Altintop..............P 0

Milner.................P 2

Bellamy..............P 0

Martinez..............P 1 £29m summer buy ! and only played 1 game in 5 months !

Wright-Phillips......P 0

Adebayor.............P 0

Huntelaar............P 2 £17m summer buy !

Kuzmanovic.........P 0 £15m summer buy !

AND ALL OF THEM ARE HAPPY AS LARRY !!!!! WTF

this is so unrealistic !

just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

They do near to the end of the season. Usually a month before the end all my underused squad players get annoyed around then. It's stupid, you'd think they'd have the common sense to not try and disrupt my end of season run-in, but there you go.

i rotate a squad of 25 and never have any complaints about not playing, although i think thats due to me ensuring they all get enough games. a lot of my reserves spend seasons out on loan and the players left are young.

had a player recently ask for football. i told him i'd send him out on loan and he was happy.

Was wondering the same thing as it seems a little unrealistic in certain instances.

Benzema doesn't play that much in real life but in my current game, he's started 0 games! That's right, started 0 games and only come on as a sub for Real in like last 5-10 mins about 5-6 times and we're halfway through the season.

You'd think he'd at least be slightly moaning or unhappy in some way but no... enthusiastic about future at club lol.

This isn't the worst example... there are worse.

In my current Ajax save bought two decent Brazilians in close season, the first was an AMR, the second an MC/DMC. Suddenly the first complains he is worried about not getting enough games cause of the new signing, odd considering they play totally different positions and we hadnt even kicked a ball in a friendly at this point??

So I reassure him that its fine, then proceed to play him as a first team starter in every game except 1 out of 8 (and he was subbed on it that 1) he then handed in a transfer request stating it was due to me 'breaking my promise' and not playing him enough. This, as you can imagine ****** me off no end, I rejected his request and then edited his profile with that editor thingy cause as far as im concerned thats a bug. Ive never used an editor or cheat/scout program before and hated having to do it, but it was stupid, I couldnt have played him any more than I did (incidentally the 1 match I didnt start him in was a cup match versus a non league team)

Was very annoying indeed, specially considering he had played the most starting games of my entire team.

It's usually late in the season when they get itchy feet.

I once had a player who complained the day after the last game of the season. I promised I'd give him a run in the first team, but before my next match in August he complained again, saying I broke my promise. Some players are thick.

Just started my 4th season and had Chris Smalling complain at the lack of games 4 games into the season and he had come on as sub in 3 of them...

I have noticed with AI teams that top players such as Walcott, Wiltshire, A.Johnson, A.Lennon etc might get 1 start and mabe maximum 5 sub appearances throughout whole season and be perfectly happy. Which would not be the case in real life...

Just started my 4th season and had Chris Smalling complain at the lack of games 4 games into the season and he had come on as sub in 3 of them...

I have noticed with AI teams that top players such as Walcott, Wiltshire, A.Johnson, A.Lennon etc might get 1 start and mabe maximum 5 sub appearances throughout whole season and be perfectly happy. Which would not be the case in real life...

Yeah, i just use fmrte to balance this stuff out abit. Get sick of the constant spam messages i get about players moaning while the AI players don't moan at all.

Had a couple in my current Wednesday squad at the end of the season. Pretty much never used the two as they were always poor when I played them. Told one I'd release him but opted to give the other a chance next season, probably will get rid if I can though.

They seem to have toned this down from previous FMs. It's pretty easy to keep a squad of 25 plus a few more promising youths in the reserves happy. Players who could easily play in the first team of other top teams are happy with say 15 first-team and 15 sub appearances a season. You can easily rotate three players in one position and keep them all happy.

Yeah, i just use fmrte to balance this stuff out abit. Get sick of the constant spam messages i get about players moaning while the AI players don't moan at all.

And by "balancing" you mean, "keeping every single of your players in your squad on 100% morale at all times", by any chance? :3

In my Man Utd game, in Jan of the 2nd season I got Pyatov from Shakhtar Donetsk on a free to be a back-up keeper. I played him in the Cup games but after a while he had problems settling in so I gave him a leave for a month. The very next day after he returned he complained about not getting games so I told him he can find another club. I quickly arranged a transfer for a few million and just let him rot without playing him again, not even for the Reserves. Then in the next window he left and the fans thought "it was a good decision given his recent performances".

Archived