Skin masking player attributes

Heya there fellow FMers,

I have heard of a skin which essentially masks all player attributes, a concept which appeals to me greatly. However, after much searching on the old internet I have been unable to discover such a skin. :o

Does anybody have a link or know of the name of a skin that masks player attributes?

Thanks in advance! :)

I don't know of a skin, but out of interest, are you wanting the attributes to forever remain hidden?

Yep, I'd just quite like a skin which basically prevents you from seeing any attributes whatsoever. That would mean I'd be completely reliant upon scout reports, etc, which I feel could really reignite my love-affair with the game. The concept has been mentioned as possible and available in a few threads, but a link's never been provided :/

Sounds very interesting as a concept. I think it'd drive me mental :D

Haha :') The number of terrible signings I'd make would be horrifying, but I can imagine the game being so much more satisfying if I can find the skin :-)

If you've already done this, I'm really sorry for sounding so patronising, but have you asked in the Skinning Hideout? If nothing turns up here, of course.

I had previously taken a look, but with no luck :( just taken another flick through, but it hasn't shown up. And hahaa no problem, you didn't sound patronising at all :) there's a good chance it's in there somewhere, so I'll take a more comprehensive look now

I think this is what you are after - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/265601-Playing-without-attributes-LLM-friendly

Sounds a bit mental though! :D

You absolute legend, Crouchy! I should probably be revising for my exams which continue next week, but I'll definitely be working this one out :) As you say, it sounds bonkers, but it's in keeping with my general personality! :D thanks again, mate :)

You don't need a new skin you just need to add a couple of files to your current skin, which can be found here.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/261177-Help-me-modify-a-few-panels.

Glad to see another one turning to the dark side :thup:;)

Ahh merci beaucoup, mate! :) hahaa is it a good way to play the game, then? It sounds daunting, but I'm determined to give it a try :)

It is daunting at first as you have to change the way you play completely. Using your scouts more, the trial option, and watching players with your own eyes to assess them rather than looking at numbers etc.

But the sense of achievment once you've built a half-decent team and started progressing up the leagues is second to none. Good luck ! :D

It is daunting at first as you have to change the way you play completely. Using your scouts more, the trial option, and watching players with your own eyes to assess them rather than looking at numbers etc.

But the sense of achievment once you've built a half-decent team and started progressing up the leagues is second to none. Good luck ! :D

Hahaa thank you! I'm genuinely looking forward to it now, shall get to work once the the Blackpool game has finished, I think :D

Archived