Offsides Problem

In my last 5 league games I've had 7 goals called off for offsides and a total of 17 offsides called on my squad. In that same time span, the AI has scored 3 obvious goals on offsides and they have stood. I realize the ME isn't 100% accurate and the officials are set to make mistakes, but thats ridiculous.

Does anyone else notice this runs of offsides. In the first 15 games to this season there was only 1 goal called off for me being offsides and then these past 5 games it has skyrocketed. My team lost that first game and now my morale has dropped because every goal seems to be offsides.

Not to complain to much just sick of the constant offsides...IF there was some other way to show my team not scoring that would be fine, but I am a little disgusted that the only way I am not scoring is by the offsides rulings.

17 in 5 games? Pippo Inzaghi could get that in the first half.

Clearly you have a striker that is poacher-like in their play. You just need to limit things like runs from deep and maybe stop all the through balls. However, since that can pay off I wouldn't recommend getting rid of it totally.

Archived