Will we see Twitter/Facebook in future FM's?

Like the title suggests, but I doubt we would see the actual word twitter etc due to copyright.

What I mean is, in rl we see players posting on twitter about comments regarding matches etc. Some banned by Fa/clubs etc

Would it be a good feature in game? Rather than the player speaking to press?

Like "player posts on social network site that he thought the club was underachieving" etc etc.

Would be a nice touch ;)

I'd like my players to give press interviews like Zinedine Kilbane did prior to the first-leg of the L1 play-offs this season (Bournemouth v Huddersfield)...

he even scored the first goal too! I reckon that he was pumped up from the interview :p

Interaction with the media needs to be seriously improved, as mentioned, but I don't think they should go down the route of social networking.

I wouldn't like to see it as bluntly as "X player has said Y on Twitter" but there should be improvements into how players interact with the press, without it becoming the same repeated stories that is.

I hope not!

Bloody Twitter and Facebook for goodness sake! Really, that's what you want in FM! :rolleyes:

Well I didnt say I wanted it, I just think it relates to real life. As we are seeing more and more of it in the news etc.

Don't mind me CFish. I'm just a bit grumpy and I don't like Facebook and Twitter. :D

What this young man said. ;) YT is okay, but please no social networks like facebook and twitter!

If I understand the OP right, all he wants is one of the media people in game to be called facebook or twitter? Rather that it being the Evening Chronicle or whatever it is now.

I don't mind. It sounds a purely cosmetic change to me.

Yeah! It'd be great. I'd like to be able to have a private chat to tell my striker to stop sleeping around with older ladies of the night too, or have legal get a super injunction to protect my players. Just imagine it

"So and so is unhappy because you asked him to stop cheating on his wife."

Yeah! It'd be great. I'd like to be able to have a private chat to tell my striker to stop sleeping around with older ladies of the night too, or have legal get a super injunction to protect my players. Just imagine it

"So and so is unhappy because you asked him to stop cheating on his wife."

Wouldn't it be

(Alienated) Unhappy with your maritial guidance

:p

Archived