If the world was to end now...

If, as the crazy mentalists predict, the world ends today, what would your last thought about your current save be?

Mine would be "bugger, I've almost won the league for the second time ever on FM10 and I'll never get to see that beautiful message from the board saying well done but begin to focus on bloody future challenges etc"

If, as the crazy mentalists predict, the world ends today, what would your last thought about your current save be?

Mine would be "bugger, I've almost won the league for the second time ever on FM10 and I'll never get to see that beautiful message from the board saying well done but begin to focus on bloody future challenges etc"

"Aww, I was enjoying that!"

Still, I'm kind of hoping to be raptured so FM will be the last thing on my mind :D

My first though would be why would I be indoors playing FM when I could running down the street naked and slapping my genitals on car windows......

Or I could just quietly finish my 20th season. Tough call

What a charming mental image ;)

Probably something like, 'god damn it, I wasted way too much time on FM'. :o

Specifically about my save, 'damn, I'm never going to win that second Champions League title with the Saints. Plus I'm never ever going to win a World Cup now'. :mad:

World Cup being the major trophy that I have never won on any CM/FM. :(

I just discarded all my principles and started a second save on the same version FM and I'm still in the first season so I guess my thought would be "and it was such a good start"

crewe.jpg

Why did I have to take the team I love in real life and destroy them 7-0.

Spooky, this was my last game before I opened this thread.

ArsenalvSunderlandInformation_Overview.png

On topic, my thoughts would be pretty much 'job done', having won 2 CL titles with Arsenal now, just got to get to the top of the legends list now and it'll be time to move on.

Archived