How many leagues do you play with?

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Midge:

All of them on 4096MByte DDR2 SDRam with Intel Core 2 extreme 3GHz processor.

No loading/waiting time at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I come round and play?

In all seriousness how much money would I need to put together a machine like that?

Just the English divisions down to the BSN and BSS. I usually end up playing as one club for my whole career - I get too sentimental and attached - so I don't need any other leagues.

I don't know why, but the last time I tried to a career game, I didn't enjoy it as much as building up a small club and taking them through the leagues.

C.

i play with

england,premiership to league 2

la liga,SPL,french premier league,portuguse premier league,dutch premier league,bundesliga

then i load all players from,brazil,argentina,chile,denmark,sweden,ukrain,sweden,serbia,croatia,usa,mexico

i personally think you get alot better game the more leagues you have acctive theres alot more competition in transfer market and that,all depends wot your pc or laptop can handle

i usually play 3 leagues: english, italian, spanish on a Pentium D 3GHz, 3GB RAM. The processor is old(2.5 yrs actually but old considering you can easily get a Quad Core nowadays) but i topped a 2GB ram down for abt S$60. RAM cost quite cheap nowadays anyway

Archived