Where do you see your Manager / Player relationship status with a player? re: PPM's

Where do I go to see my relationship with a player?

I'm playing LLM w/ a team in Sweden's Second Division South - having been promoted from the lower division and I've got a Midfielder who would be PERFECT to teach a specific PPM - but everytime I ask him - "I don't think it'll benefit my game."

I've heard a relationship with a player has an impact whether they will accept a preferred move request - so where do I actually see that? :)

I can't find it anywhere. Is it just morale of the player?

You see the actual real numeric representation used in the game. People can "like" and "dislike" other people.

What you can see is whether you are listed as favoured personnel on their profile. You'll improve your relationship with players by having conversations with them that go well. They also like you if you get them to play in the first team, especially if they perform well or develop well under your tutelage. It also helps to give them appropriate team talks and I'm pretty sure having a high rep and being at one of their favourite clubs also helps (simply because quite a few U18s like me, but I've never actually met them in my life).

Archived