I need you're opinion!

I never played FML. But now its gone, i though that this idea I had could be the much better online future for FM...

I think that it would be amazingly cool if there was an online mode offering players the chance to pick any team from a selection of like 10 of the most popular leagues in the world. (once a team has been picked, they cannot be picked by anyone else... kinda like first come first served type thing) ideally there would be a few game worlds. There should be a month of selection so the game will have as many teams filled up as possible (a bit of advertising on forums and stuff would be needed i guess) just so all of the players participating have time to pick their clubs. Then the game should start. And it would be, EXACTLY the same as the offline mode, just with other people from all over the world playing as the other teams. How sick would that be!

The turn based game system is solved by playing out the season as it would be done in real life. Therefore time would just keep rolling on. and on match day, if you are online at the time of the match, you can do your tactics etc and watch it play out in 2D or 3D, however if you're not, you would be able to preset tactics in the week and watch a replay of the game.

The idea is basically like a bigger, and much BETTER experiance of xpert eleven. (www.xperteleven.com)

What do you think?

Please rate the idea on a 1-5 scale (1 being the worst) and explain why you think it is good or bad, and whether it is worth contacting SI about it :)

(and if this is really similar to FML im sorry, I have never played it, so i wouldnt know :p)

p.s, if you think its a bad idea, please have you're say, but don't just stay on this thread talking about how rubbish it is. I want your opinions not a discussion :)

Also if you think of any problems/fixes/other features that would be good for it please let me know!

All in all, just an idea I had whilst sitting with my laptop, so please tell me what you think :)

Archived