Is it just me or

does everyone else seems to get better quality regens after the first season, when have only one nation playable.

I thought that if there was more playable leagues across the in game world then there would have been better regens, but not from what I can see.

Dont get me wrong that every save is different this is just my opinion from what i've seen.

I normally only find super-newgens after another club has already picked him up, especially when he is from a small nation. So when you play with fewer leagues there are fewer clubs which are properly simulated and thus fewer clubs in which those players end up. This makes them easier to find as the concentration of super-newgens are higher.

At least, that is what I think based on observation.

Yeah theres quite a difference, usually when I have a fair few nations selected the maximum CA is around 90-100 rarely above 100.

But now that I have France loaded im seeing CA's of around 140-150 also the PA is alot higher aswell.

Id imagine its to do with a smaller pool of players giving the impression of more quality cause your more able to view them all, Id be surprised if there was any real difference percentage wise.

Don't know about percentage wise but there is definately less regens that normal but the quality of them more than makes up for that.

Yeah theres quite a difference, usually when I have a fair few nations selected the maximum CA is around 90-100 rarely above 100.

But now that I have France loaded im seeing CA's of around 140-150 also the PA is alot higher aswell.

Hmm thats interesting, ill make my next save 1 nation and see how it goes with regens.

Archived