Eden Hazard - Two Clubs One Season

Apologies if this has been posted. Playing as Liverpool, January transfer window season 1. Just signed Hazard but he has played for two teams already this season causing me to be unable to play him. What can I do? Can I offer him to the teams he has played for on loan? I put him in the reserves and he was unhappy with that, would he have been able to play anyway?

He would't have been able to play for you, no. He can only play for those two sides who he has already appeared for.

You can try to offer him out on loan, but you're really dependent on one of his two former teams making a bid.

Well the next window was January transfer window, would have to double check if he had finished his loan and went back to his club which allowed me to buy him, but I can't play him until next year which is a bit gutting as I have forked out a large sum, should have took more notice!

Happened with me on my journeyman save.

bought a huge portuguese potential star at 17 for ac milan with stats to play straight away. he was bought from porto who signed him a few months before.

anyway i left milan for spurs halfway through the season and signed him on loan with a future fee in the winter transfer window.

he was unable to play at all which made hin unhappy. fortunately he agreed to join in the summer and now he is a regular at 18.

not much you can do im affraid.

Archived