Hat-trick Hero

And what a hat-trick!

hatrickofpenalties.png

Ice cold!

Funny thing is it took 86 minutes for the ref to pull a (yellow) card from his pocket. The first pen was a handball by Anderson from an Ahmed corner, the second was a trip on my main central striker, again by Anderson, and the third was another trip on my central striker this time by Lundevall... When the ref finally decided to exercise his authority he chose to caution Hansén, a 17-year-old left back who'd been their best defender by a mile.

For his hat-trick of penalties (and not a lot else), Ahmed scored a tidy 9.4 in the ratings and i've received a message saying "Amazing Ahmed!" as "the media have fallen over themselves at the continued brilliance (???) of Varmdo central midfielder Ammar Ahmed." Apparently, "One respected journalist commented that you could take a video of Ahmed's performances and show it any young kid and say 'that's how to play'." I bet he'll turn to mush after this. There's no way he can handle that kind of pressure.

So has anyone had a player score more than three penalties in a game? Or has any one team scored more than three penalties in a game? (Not including shoot-outs of course...) And what's the most amount of penalties anyone can remember a player/team scoring in one game in real life?

(Oh and ignore the fact we nearly squandered our three goal lead. Their goals were fortuitous at best...)

Apparently, "One respected journalist commented that you could take a video of Ahmed's performances and show it any young kid and say 'that's how to play'." I bet he'll turn to mush after this. There's no way he can handle that kind of pressure.

Meanwhile in England One respected journalist commented that you could take a video of Ahmed's performances and show it any English penalty taker and say 'that's how to convert from the spot.'

Sorry, couldn't resist.

On the xbox I once had a guy score six goals, 5 from the penalty spot the 6th and final goal was a free kick from just outside the area. The worse part (if you can consider it a worse part) was that he was just he was just a fill in for my top strikers and not even in the Ole class of subs.

Wait it was this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherjill_MacDonald

I don't even know why I bought him anymore.

Once saw a centre-back score 4 goals from the penalty spot. He quickly became a legend despite the fact he wasn't any good at all (except for penalties of course).

And no, he wasn't English...

Archived