Considering the fact that the world might end,this could be the last FM we'll ever play(sad I know).Or since the due date is in december we may get a taste of 2013 demo :cool: I have a feeling that demo 2013 will be the best game ever and the damn apocalypse will ruin it.My soul is going to be so annoyed when I die...

Anyway I don't know why I wrote this,I just wanted to know where can I read info on FM 2012 and it just kinda took of in a different direction.Thanks :)

Considering the fact that the world might end,this could be the last FM we'll ever play(sad I know).Or since the due date is in december we may get a taste of 2013 demo :cool: I have a feeling that demo 2013 will be the best game ever and the damn apocalypse will ruin it.My soul is going to be so annoyed when I die...

Anyway I don't know why I wrote this,I just wanted to know where can I read info on FM 2012 and it just kinda took of in a different direction.Thanks :)

I bet you a hundred grand the world won't end in 2012... :D

I didn't know the world had started...........................I wish people would tell me these things....................always the last to know!

It isn't as simple as a "end of the world", it is an end of the world as we know it! Alternativists claim that we will reach a new level of consciousness that December, and all the old thinking - especially the idea of property - will cease to be.

In that case, football will end! At least professional football - because which club would bother arranging football matches when they wouldn't get paid for admittance to their stadiums, and what about the overpaid, greedy football players? When the idea of property suddenly, overnight, becomes "sooo last millennium" who would bother with supporting "their" team?

The 2012 apocalypse is MUCH more serious than a simple end of the world...

LOL.......I heard betting firms were taking bets on the world ending on saturday and for the stupid 2012 thing aswell!

Why would you bet the World would end? Defeats the object of winning money if you're dead.

Don't forget all our computers have been broken since the turn of the century.

Ahh no, our computers use binary. We run out of binary time in 2038 on 32-bit systems. Hopefully by that time we'll be onto 64-bit which keeps going for another thousand years or something.

It isn't as simple as a "end of the world", it is an end of the world as we know it! Alternativists claim that we will reach a new level of consciousness that December, and all the old thinking - especially the idea of property - will cease to be.

In that case, football will end! At least professional football - because which club would bother arranging football matches when they wouldn't get paid for admittance to their stadiums, and what about the overpaid, greedy football players? When the idea of property suddenly, overnight, becomes "sooo last millennium" who would bother with supporting "their" team?

tbh i think we have a better chance of the world literally imploding than that happening.

It seems I created an "end of the world thread" instead of a FM 2012 one :)

I've been reading about this too,what did you think of it?

I really hope people haven't bought into the whole Hollywood theory that the world will end in 2012.

Hollywood theory?

lulz :D

I was asuming that you were refering to the awful movie 2012, in which Hollywood looked at a Mayen calender and based a whole loose theory around it in order to make profit without using a shread of fact.

Sorry about my rant but I spent 4 years studying the Mayans, only for people who have watched a simple film to now claim to know more that I do on their culture.

I was asuming that you were refering to the awful movie 2012, in which Hollywood looked at a Mayen calender and based a whole loose theory around it in order to make profit without using a shread of fact.

Sorry about my rant but I spent 4 years studying the Mayans, only for people who have watched a simple film to now claim to know more that I do on their culture.

The Bible and Charlie Brooker also predicted 2012 ;)

Archived