Is there a way where I can delete all of the loans?

I will be doing my own data up-date for FM11, so I'm wondering if there's a way of deleting all of the loans.

EDIT: Also injuries and suspensions.

You can either use the editor that comes with the game or look in the editors hideaway and perhaps someone there has created such a database that you can use.

if you want literally every loan in the database gone, make sure the maximum search results is set to 'unlimited', click in the search bar and press 'enter/return' on the keyboard. When the results appear, use CTRL+A to select them all, then click the 'edit' button in the bottom right. Go to the contract screen, then the loan tab. Click the arrow where you'd choose the club normally and select 'none'.

if you want literally every loan in the database gone, make sure the maximum search results is set to 'unlimited', click in the search bar and press 'enter/return' on the keyboard. When the results appear, use CTRL+A to select them all, then click the 'edit' button in the bottom right. Go to the contract screen, then the loan tab. Click the arrow where you'd choose the club normally and select 'none'.

I tried doing that but the loan option dosen't come-up, is there any other way?

Archived