Board Completion dates

How accurate are these? As in things like New Stadia, training facilities, youth facilities and in my case youth recruitment. Is the "completion date" a guideline or is it when it will actually be completed. I'm asking because my teams youth recruitment was meant to finish today (on the game), but hasn't and now going past that day nothing is happening. The bar is full, but it's still "planning". Does this mean that it's taking longer than expected, or has the game had a little accident and I'm never going to have my youth recruitment network improved?

It's happened to me too. I had to wait another season.
are you mid season?

Sometimes it only kicks in at the end of the season when planning was completed.

It was meant to be "completed" on the 3rd of August. Now being September it looks like I may have to wait another season. Not that it matters, as long as it gets done at some point! If it just doesn't happen I'm going to be a tad annoyed.

Thanks for the info guys!

I don't think they're very accurate. Wigan we're building a new stadium whilst I was in charge, they agreed to build one, and started planning at the start of the following season, with the planning due to be completed at the end of that season. Get to the end of that season, and it jumped to another two years for the planning.

I remembered reading in another thread that you were managing Honvéd. I've played quite a few seasons in Hungary, and I think this silly scheduling system screws it up. The announcements about facility developments usually came a day or two after the last game of the season (for me at least), but the season ended too late occasionally, so there was just no time. I had to wait for the announcement of my stadium for two years after the board approved it. I've even had a season where the cup final had to be postponed until after 19 June, so the final was actually played in a different season. As a result, there was no Hungarian Cup that year :D

That's just guesswork of course, but when my seasons ended on time, i.e. by the end of May, I didn't have these problems.

I use up to 3 entire teams during the season to survive the madness that occurs late in the season. I think I averaged a game every 2 and a half days for about 2 months or something last season.

Yeah, the Hungarian Cup is a bit odd like that. That happened this year, so maybe that's what's done it?

Hmmm... Last time the Hungarian Cup went into the next seasons they still played that years one, this time around though there is just no Hungarian Cup! Wow!

Bandi, any idea if that screws the game completely or can it handle the lack of Hungarian Cup?

Archived